Empowering owner-managers to transform their industries
- The freedom to take risks.
- The capital to reach the prize.
- The advice and commitment to navigate uncharted waters.
- All key executives must be owners.
- Management runs the company, not Invus.
- The business is what matters (not ego).
- Vision and a long-term horizon.
- Exponential, sustainable value creation.
- The experience to know it does not happen in a straight line.
- Building sustainable competitive advantage.
- Using fundamental customer insights.
- Innovating to fulfill real customer needs.
Since 1985, equity investors in companies who seek to transform their industries.
Evergreen structure with over $5 billion under management. Offices in New York, Paris, and Hong Kong.